Monday, March 14, 2011

Time Warriors 3

This past Sunday I headed over to Fort Washington, MD to shoot a commercial for the company I work for. The concept is...complicated and metaphorical, so I won't really go into detail about it here. This particular shoot was only for 1/4 of the commercial (the other 3/4s had already been shot). Basically, it followed the journey of three people to deliver water to a well...

We had a Scotsman:

A cowboy:
And a soldier:
Most of my time there was spent directing/acting/filming, but I had some time to take a few shots of the scenery. I'd love to have a day to just go and explore the area.


Probably the most fun part of the whole day was when a group of young boys (probably 10 or 11) ran up to us to see what we were doing. We told them we were filming an action movie called Time Warriors 3, and that they should look for it on DVD in a couple months. They were so excited that they had witnessed a movie set and ran back to tell their parents.

All of these pictures were taken with my Canon EOS 500D and a24mm f2.8 lens. Unedited.

No comments:

Post a Comment