Monday, March 14, 2011

Brainssss


On Friday I did a zombie-themed photoshoot. I'd had the idea for a while (Zombies Doing Normal Things, for lack of a wittier way to say it) and needed some pictures for my photography final. I wish I had taken a few shots of the preparation, but I figure I can get those whenever I get around to Part 2 -- which will probably happen this summer when more of my friends are in town.

We took some of the pictures around my house and then trecked through the woods to an area with a bunch of abandoned sheds, which definitely added to the mood of the whole shoot.

And now, some of my favorite shots:






I still have to develop the roll of film that I used along with my digital camera and make prints, so it should be interesting to see how those turn out.

All of these pictures were taken with my Canon EOS 500D and a 24mm f2.8 lens. Edited in Adobe Lightroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment